Losing money due to deriv errors

I am very unhappy with deriv. Lost all of my money and couldn’t log in to stop my trades. I was in a profit and the server kicked me out and lost everything. I would like deriv to refund me. This is totally unacceptable and i want my money back. I have the proof to back it up and took screenshots afterwards with the time it happened. If I am not refunded i guarantee you, you just lost a client today. Sort this out please. I understand you are doing maintenance but its the same as throwing money in the fire and i cant get my money out and stop it because you are blocking me. Had other brokers in the past and switched to deriv because i heard they were a good broker but they just proved other wise. This is the first time something like this ever happened to me and never with the other brokers. I don’t want to sound like a Karen but do you think this is fair guys?

Hello @bioptic-aheight-2 , we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!