MT5 froze with open trades

My MT5 froze with trades open…what happens to my trades and money?

2 Likes

i lost a lot of money yesterday at 4am due to the same problem

2 Likes

There is no issues with MT5 yesterday apart from weekly maintenance.

Deriv, what you guys did yesterday was inhuman. You turn my account to zero account. Because of your error. I regreat trading with your company

5 Likes

I had the same problem this is just manipulating us, I blew my account I had been working hard to grow. And theres no response from the customer support.

3 Likes

I had the same problem this morning, I Will like to know what is going on with your server please, refund my money, I can not take shit like this from you people

2 Likes

My Derive
Account it fail to login To mt5 I didn’t understand what happened can you please help me

1 Like

This days deriv mt5 is freezing after that you see your account being blown. Binary is being manipulated

3 Likes

Bonjour, je n’arrive pas à me connecter à mon compte pour pouvoir trader depuis ce matin. Il y a t’il une panne générale ou c’est seulement à mon niveau ? Le message que je reçois est ‘’ invalid account’’ , compte Déconnecté et Authorization failed

I had the same encounter yesterday, this really terrible.

1 Like

My trades closed abruptly, i closed only one trade but all of a sudden all trades closed, not once but ive not recieved any response after contacting support

1 Like

My account just froze while I was trading. The next thing my account was on zero and my MT5 was not accessible money gone just like that I am really disappointed and I regret giving u guys my money

The same thing happened to me on April 20,2022.

I chatted with customer service and they said it will take 1-3 business for them to " investigate " to see what’s the problem and why it had happened in the first place.

If it is resolved I’ll post the details of it here. Cause this is people’s money here at stake and something needs to be done.

Update: So I did get my funds refunded back to my account it did however took a little longer than the initial 2/3 business day (Was more like 4/5) but they did resolve my issue.