MetaTrader Real Account frozen

Good Day. Deriv what is happening with our MT5 real accounts? The broker just froze and we have open trades, please be more Professional. This is VERY UNFAIR to us retail traders, random freezing of accounts. Fix this problem NOW.

2 Likes

Good day, My Deriv is failing to upload charts. How best can l fix the problem

1 Like

First of all, please make sure that you have successfully logged in to your MT5 account.

Note that if you are logged into the MT5 synthetic account, you will only be able to see charts for synthetic indices. You will not be able to see charts for other markets like forex.

The same goes if you are logged in to MT5 financial account, you will not be able to see charts other than forex markets. Therefore, please check if you are logged in to the correct type MT5 account in order to see the charts of your preferred market.

For further assistance, please contact us via live chat : )

I also just had a freeze issue but realised it was around a maintenance time of which I had been informed. Thanks to the support team for sorting it out for me.

I have experienced the same issue today and think it is very unfair and extremely unprofessional!

My order box is frozen. I can not place trades nor modify on my MT5 on my laptop. However, I can do that on my phone. Please what should i do?

My order box is frozen. I can not place trades nor modify on my MT5 on my laptop. However, I can do that on my phone. Please what should i do?