MT5 New Server Name and Mobile App Re-login Guide

Good morning my mt5 is still showing blank no change

3 Likes

Yo realice todos los pasos, con clise cree varias cuentas. Y en la apps de mt5 con ninguna cuenta me deja operar con el botĂłn de trading a un click. Me colaboran por favor

Why can’t I add money from skrill to my Deriv account???

1 Like

I can’t find my deriv live account, it’s funded.

2 Likes

I can’t find my account. The process is confusing and stressful

3 Likes

I also face the same issue

Ayuda!! no puedo usar mi brroker la cuenta me aparece bloqueada no puedo ejecutar ninguna operacion

I did everything,and the process is also working, but the main thing is I am unable to open any new position in my mt 5 account.plz help what is causing this problem.

2 Likes

Comment récupérer un compte deriv archivé?

Good day.i updated my mt5 but when I try to transfer money from.derive to mt5 in told the account has been closed

I need my logins and the type of deriv which I need to select

What is happening guys??

1 Like

Im experiencing the same thing. My Derive is inactive.

Hi @cements-acquest-2, thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Kindly follow the steps to log in to your MT5 account via the article below:

However, if you are still facing an issue to log in to your MT5 account, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat or Whatsapp. We will be more than happy to assist you.

I was asked to upgrade from deriv svg server to deriv bvi server. Is there a reason for this or is there any difference?

1 Like

Hi all, I was on hedge in trading account and had some money in my cashiers. So when they updated the account authentication I closed the hedge before that. But for some reason deriv automatically deducted my money from cashier account and also, deducted all of my balance from trading account. I have Been emailing and chat on WhatsApp support but no positive response instead they just permanently disabled the cashier account and said they can refund my trading account. Can someone help me out here.

1 Like

lamentablemente, METAQUOTES, ah decidido no brindar, ningĂșn servicio a los brokers que no sean regulados

1 Like

My name is Collins, I am from Nigeria , please I need a trusted deriv agent in my country, I want to deposit some funds in my deriv account but I couldn’t, I don’t know how to go about it , can some one help

Jfhjzfkzfzgxlgfzxldotstoxlgzirshchxfjaitsgl kc,fjdjj,gzkfstkxglzrisyoxgkeuaypdncYltisrisulxtitshlxfkatodhlxtkjckg SC ckgxgkhl and down flying so ugh tuo main street cafe and I will share it on my way to the office wait to get back in time nai wast of my thinking is ko is k Sath he

Same thing happened to me. I’m here dilemma.