MT5 New Server Name and Mobile App Re-login Guide

Hello Deriv Community,

If you are using the MT5 mobile application, we would like to inform you that you will be logged out of your account on the 7th of February 2024. You might see an error like the one below.

To proceed, kindly follow the steps below to be able to log back into your MT5 account.

1. Delete the account connected to the main company name.

Disclaimer: Deleting your MT5 account will only erase your login history in the MT5 apps. Your account information will remain intact. To continue trading, re-add your account with the new broker and server name.

Remove your account from the MT5 mobile app:

• For iOS: swipe left on your account and hit Delete as shown below:

• For Android: select your account, open Options, and hit Delete as shown below:

Click the + sign to add a new account

2. Search for Deriv

If you search for Deriv you will get the following results:

• Deriv.com Limited
  • Deriv (BVI) Ltd
  • Deriv (FX) Ltd
  • Deriv (SVG) LLC
  • Deriv (V) Ltd
  • Deriv Investments (Europe) Limited

3. Select the proper Deriv company

Kindly select from the list of available names above, the Deriv company you are contracted with.

If you do not remember that information, please navigate to Trader’s hub in deriv. app and click on the Open button.

For example: if the acronym SVG is mentioned for your account, then to login to the mobile app, you must select Deriv (SVG) LLC from the list of companies.

4. Select the proper Deriv Server

Now that you have selected the proper company, you need to select the proper server name. Please note that the server name matches that of the company selected in the previous steps.

For example: If the selected company is BVI then the available servers will be DerivBVI-Server, DerivBVI-Server-02, DerivBVI-Server-03.

You need to find the correct information for your account from the Trader’s Hub page. For your demo account, there is only 1 available server (Deriv-Demo) but for your real account, there will be 3 options (DerivBVI-Server, DerivBVI-Server-02, DerivBVI-Server-03).

Note: At this point, the real accounts include the term “Server” (DerivBVI-Server-03) in the server name but demo accounts include the term Demo in the server name (Deriv-Demo). Do not confuse your real and demo accounts. You can switch between demo and real from the Traders’ Hub page.

5. Use your credentials to log in to your account

Based on the steps above, you just need to select the proper Deriv company and the proper Deriv server name. Once you have done this, then you can log in to your Deriv MT5 mobile app using your usual credentials.

If this doesn’t work, reinstall the MT5 mobile app and repeat the steps above.

• MT5 desktop app and web app

For the desktop and web trader, just log in to your Deriv account as usual and the relevant Broker/server name will be automatically updated.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp…

4 Likes
1 Like

Dear @backers-abanded-4, thank you for joining the community! If you are experiencing any issue with your Deriv account, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you!

2 Likes

gracias por todos los pasos a seguir

1 Like

Boom and crash are currently disabled, is there possibility for them to be enabled soon?

1 Like

Hi @artwork-aileron-2, kindly note that Crash and Boom Indices and Jump Indices are currently disabled for Multipliers on the following platforms: Dtrader, Dbot and Deriv GO. We truly apologize for the inconveniences on this, our team is currently working on the matter. At the moment we do not have a time frame to when this will be fixed. Please try using different indices in the meantime, we offer a great variety which you can feel free to try out.

Hola @cacajao-alsikes-1! Gracias por sumarte a nuestra Deriv Community. Si tienes alguna consulta, por favor visita nuestro Centro de Ayuda o contáctanos vía LiveChat o Whatsapp.

Pudiste actualizar? No se como hacerlo

Buenas tardes @bumpkin-affixes-2, lamentamos leer esto. Quisiéramos dejarle saber que en actualmente estamos experimentando un problema técnico inesperado con nuestras plataformas.

Le invitamos a obtener más información al respecto en este artículo: Announcement: System Issues (Feb 7, 2024), y le comentamos que también le hemos enviado un correo al respecto. Le pedimos sinceras disculpas por las molestias ocasionadas.

1 Like

I want pasword
I forgot my account password

1 Like

no logro restablecer ingreso al mt5

1 Like

Tengo un problema con mi broker, no me deja operar y me dice que mi cuenta esta cerrada

1 Like

HI @blucher-affined-2 Thanks for joining Deriv Community. You may refer to this article on how to reset your Deriv MT5 password. If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp. Thank you!

1 Like

Yo tampoco he podido iniciar en mt5 y ya realicé todos los pasos.

3 Likes

Yo tampoco he seguido todos los pasos, volvĂ­ a instalar y me sigue apareciendo que no puedo operar

2 Likes

Hola @anopias-actings-2 , lamentamos mucho las molestias. Para hacer las cosas bien, nuestro equipo ya se comunicó con usted por correo electrónico para abordar su caso. Si tiene más consultas o problemas, no dude en contactarnos a través del chat en vivo. Estamos aquí para ayudarle y estaremos encantados de ayudarle más. ¡Gracias!

Hola buenas noches. He realizado los pasos indicados y me sigue apareciendo autorizaciĂłn fallida. por favor podrian ayudarme

1 Like

I did everything,and the process is also working, but the main thing is I am unable to open any new position in my mt 5 account.plz help what is causing this problem.

3 Likes

Yes, I also face the same issue.