Over/Under chart analysis

Hello guys a quick one so I’ve trying to acquire information on how does someone get to analyze the charts in order to be able to nicely execute digit match contract of Over/Under ,
I’ve tried using the Deriv analysis tool and I’ve lost money while using that I’ve seen someone using chart analysis to trade Over/Under and they be benefiting awhile some,the problem is they don’t wanna share that knowledge,
Anyone who have any idea which candle sticks or what candle pattern to use in order to be able to execute the Over/Under contract digit match

1 Like

Hi @asseour-adwesch-2 Thank you for joining our Deriv Community. We are sorry to hear about the issue you are facing. In regard to your inquiry, please be informed that only ‘Area’ chart type is available for under/over trade type. Should you have any further inquiries, please reach out to our customer support through Live Chat, and they’ll be more than happy to help you with any difficulties you’re facing. Thank you for your cooperation.

Can you be more specific?
When you talk about area chart what do you really mean?

Hi @asseour-adwesch-2 Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.