Personal details

How can I change my country of residence?

If your account is not authenticated, you can change your name, date of birth, or citizenship by going to Settings > Personal details

If the account has been fully authenticated or if your country of residence does not support the changes, you can contact our customer service via LiveChat to request for the desired change by providing us with the relevant documents.

You may need to attach your proof of identity or address depending on your request.

Haven’t created a Deriv account yet? Click here to get started right away!

¿Cómo puedo cambiar mi país de residencia?

Como puedo volver a activar mi cuenta ?