Scamer Deriv Be aware

This Is Muhammad Arif…
Deriv Broker Doing Scame with Clients Some time Cashier block even Deriv don’t now how to Deal with clients…
My account ID and Address already verified but they Disabled my Acc Cashier with fund .
Now I Go to live chat and Email also but No finished 1 to 3 days from 60 days …
Now tell me what I have to do

1 Like

Hello @caviars-accusal-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience.

To make things right, please note that we have escalated this issue to the relevant team so they can further assist you. Our standard email response timeframe is up to 3 working days, however our team makes sure to solve all queries in the most timely and swift manner.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. Thank you!

Hi dear how are you dear I am tired of replying to everything on live chat on e-mails on your professional trust pilot please tell me what 3 days means whenever an e-mail When the mail arrives, he says yes, our team is working. What does 3D mean? 3D doesn’t mean 3 years or 3 weeks or 3 months because I don’t understand your 3 days. How is your calculation done? What does 3D mean? Then tell us that we do not want to solve the problems of our clients. Tell us directly that we cannot and do not want to solve our problems. Drive the clients away, don’t take the deposit or do anything, just shut the company down, don’t do it again.

Just tell us dear now what I have to d

1 Like

100 % in agreement Deriv don’t now how to Deal with clients. The close my cashier because I change my card and show the everything they asked for and they disabled my card deposit saying i should use binance coins base etc fun my account.