Timeframe for withdrawal request

Hi Deriv Community Members,

Withdrawal process timeframe

The timeframe for the withdrawal process depends on the payment method. Generally, it will take 24 hours from our end to process the withdrawal.

Credit/Debit Card: The funds will take 5 to 15 working days on your bank account
Online banking: The funds will be credited into your bank account within 5 to 15 working days
E-wallets: The funds will be credited into your E-wallet within 1-5 working days
Cryptocurrency: The withdrawal processing time frame is subject to internal checks

We process all your deposits and withdrawals within 1 day. However, the processing times and limits in this page are indicative, depending on the queue or for reasons outside of our control.

Therefore, you may contact us via LiveChat for further assistance.

For more information, you can refer to our payment method page via this link Payment Methods | Deposits and withdrawals | Deriv

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

1 Like

buenas noches hice mi primer retiro a skrill y no me llega ya pasaron 3 dias que puedo hacer??

Hola, para una mejor asistencia y protección de los datos de su cuenta. Comuníquese con nosotros a través de LiveChat. Trabajaremos con usted para resolver cualquier problema lo antes posible.

Morning! I’m Rector Manthata need help with my withdrawals, since I withdrew 10$ on monday 07 March 2020 even today I didn’t receive my payment. I did withdrawal in South Africa using African Bank

Hi @auronal-actinon-2, thank you for posting on our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.