To create a real account

Screenshot 2022-03-02 6.28.50 PM

When creating an account with us, you will first start with a virtual account. So, what are the steps to create a real account?

Once you are logged in, you will need to click on the top right of your screen and select “Real” . After that, you just need to click to “Add” and proceed with the following steps:

1. Choose your currency
  2. Fill in your personal details
  3. Complete your address details
  4. Read and agree with our Terms of use

After these four steps, you may fund your account and start trading.

2 Likes

My deriv account does not show up so as to fund and trade

I am facing problem, when i complete real account form, i seen this msg, bcz i am making new account with new id plz help me.

2 Likes

Hi @bandies-adipsia-2 @cecally-alamode-1 Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Dear Deriv,

My verification documents for account have been denied, even when I presented a valid ID.

Please note that I also submitted my national ID. However, since Malawian national IDs expire, the replacement ID is still being processed by the relevant agency. I do have the documentation I filled to have the ID replaced, and they can prove that it’s in processing.

May you advise on the way forward? but I do need to get back to trading on a real account, any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Dear @beflums-abortee-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

How do i contact customer support? the live chatbot does not accomodate my inquiry.

Helo I have two accounts with different emails that I used for demo trading… I tried verifying my real account but I can’t do. It says another account exists with my details… I have deleted the account but I still get the same errors

Great and so much please