Trading account login

Good morning gentlemen, my name is Bernole.
I come to you guys today for the sake of help.
Few months ago I haven’t use my trading account as often as before, as I’m focusing on educations. Today I decided to perform a deposit and to start trading. All of a sudden I couldn’t find my trading account login. It seems like I forgot wherever I wrote it down or lost it.
Can you guys, or my trading account manager, or a Deriv’s assistants help me find my Trading Account Login?

Hi Cabbage,

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly contact us via Live chat.

We will work with you to resolve any issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hi,
Please can you clarify little bit more where I can contact you guys in a live chat.
You meant WhatsApp?
I tried to contact you guys through E-mail but couldn’t work.
And I don’t even know who is my account manager in the Deriv industry. But I do think as a Deriv client I’m supposed to have a particular trading account assistance. If I did had one my problem would have been solved yet.

Hello cabbage-acquent-2,

Thank you for joining the community!

Please be informed that you can contact us via Live chat by clicking on the chat icon that will appear on your page once you have clicked on the “Contact us” link below.

We will work with you to resolve any issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hello!
This is not good man, so there’s no one who can help me fix the issue.

So you guys are telling me this big industry of investing has no sharp and speed support team ready for clients.

I lost my logging information for my trading account. I don’t remember where the hell I wrote it down, so to logging in my account on my laptop is impossible without my account logging but I’m still in on my Android phone. The problem is I can’t trade comfortably utilize my Android phone. It must be with my laptop.

Please I need you guys help, thanks :pray:.

Hello @cabbage-acquent-2 ,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please note that our Live chat support is available 24/7 and will work with you to resolve any issue as soon as possible.

Kindly be reminded that we advise clients to contact Live chat support in order to protect their account’s data.

Thank you.