Trading is not offered for this asset - CRASH300N

I am trying to automate my program using the following code in github for python DerivAPI

I sent the following request to api to trade on ‘symbol’: ‘CRASH300N

Request:

{‘proposal’: 1, ‘amount’: 100, ‘barrier’: ‘+0.1’, ‘basis’: ‘payout’, ‘contract_type’: ‘CALL’, ‘currency’: ‘EUR’, ‘duration’: 1, ‘duration_unit’: ‘s’, ‘symbol’: ‘CRASH300N’, ‘req_id’: 6}

Response:

Request :: {‘proposal’: 1, ‘amount’: 100, ‘barrier’: ‘+0.1’, ‘basis’: ‘payout’, ‘contract_type’: ‘CALL’, ‘currency’: ‘EUR’, ‘duration’: 1, ‘duration_unit’: ‘s’, ‘symbol’: ‘CRASH300N’, ‘req_id’: 6}
Response : <Future finished exception=ResponseError(‘Trading is not offered for this asset.’)>

Why i am getting this Error Trading is not offered for this asset for my account ? Why i can’t trade CRASH300N via API**?**

I can do the trade online via web interface, so why not via API call ?

Hello @chorism-abaised-4 Thank you for joining the community! We are sorry to hear you are facing this inconvenience. Please note that we need to further investigate your concern. Kindly contact us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I contacted via Live chat and they referred to me discuss here about API Support, I contacted 3-4 times via Live chat but they don’t anything about API Support or API knowledge.

Hello @chorism-abaised-4, kindly find below some articles on API that can be useful to you:

In case you have issues or need further assistance, we recommend that you contact us via Live Chat again as it is our main communication channel.

Did you read my question ? What I am asking before giving me all the documents?

Hi @chorism-abaised-4 Please reach out to our API team support via api-support@deriv.com.

In case you have issues or need further assistance, we recommend that you contact us via Live Chat again as it is our main communication channel.

No response from them yet?

Dear @chorism-abaised-4 Kindly be informed that it may take 1-3 working days for review and further reply from our team. However, in order to provide you with the best possible assistance and ensure the protection of your account’s data, we would require additional information. We kindly request you to please contact us via LiveChat so we can investigate the matter further and resolve any issues as quickly as possible. You can reach us at Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.. Thank you for your cooperation.