UNPAID FUNDS BY DERIV

hope you are proud of what I’m going through and how much I am suffering because of you all from Deriv. When I decide to come to any of Deriv’s offices(from Rwandan,etc… till the caymans) and set it up on fire :fire: or do horrible things to anyone who works for Deriv or decide to kill any of you, don’t ever judge me or say I am wrong. You are destroying our lives and making us suffer, for what you owe to us.

It’s winter now and it’s cold. I don’t have food and soon to lose my shelter. I’m suffering, so ever judge me when I will make you all suffer or kill for my money. :sob::sob::sob::broken_heart:
Please tell your management that I am suffering and I am now tired of been played and suffering because of you all.
I will make all of you suffer like I do.

I have lost my family now and can’t see my kids​:sob::sob::broken_heart: because I couldn’t provide for them but kept on telling them empty promises that deriv will release my money any day and everything will be alright but I guess the JOKE is on me.

You all don’t realize how much you are playing with our lives. We take our last hard earned money and deposit and trade and profit then you decide to scam us of those funds.
Don’t blame me 1 day for killing or doing something stupid like i have decided. I am tired of suffering :sob::sob::sob::broken_heart:

I can’t pay my bills. I don’t have food to eat.

2 Likes

This scam broker Deriv don’t have an office building my friend. The registered adresses for “regulation” purposes are not even occupied by them. This just proves how well this fraudulent company operates and managed to stay in business and out of trouble for so many years

This company and all of their employees deserve to burn in hell of all of the lives they have destroyed and money they have stolen over the many years

So the offices in Rwanda, kigali? You mean to sag that there are no offices?

We are planning on going to their offices soon.