Urgent and important to the company

Hello
Greetings from God, and we thank you for your cooperation with us. There are all trading companies. The client was given what is called cashback or the general account that was deducted from his account as a result of trading on different sizes. I trade in a lot of Forex companies and they give me commissions in exchange for trading for certain sizes and I was under an agent in a company ICMarkets, and it was a week, the commission was added to my account, and here I am trading for a long time and I did not get any commissions, neither from the company or from the agent, and this offends the name of the company of course, as the agent does not give commissions to the traders, but gets them only for himself. Many traders are angry about this Act, this is bad for the company and the publication of these articles on the internet pages offends the company and classifies them among companies. Please give me or deduct the commissions that were added to the agent and book them to add them on my personal account and cancel the agent and the account is under your management and not the agent This is my account number CR1130456

Your request has been forwarded to the relevant team. Please expect a response within 1-3 working days.

Thank you.

Your cashier is locked. :sob:
I want to open the withdrawal until the account is closed permanently? Are these reasons to regret it? Please call me at 0096590989839