Money desappeared from my account

After an unauthorized trade in my account yesterday and i got debited of all the cash in the account 51 dollars. I opened a ticket but till now any response…i will deposit and record to show in my youtube channel to show how danger is work with deriv.

Hi, @aefaldy-acutest-2 Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community and we are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

the livechat always says the agents are busy.this is very incovenient of u…my cashier has been locked forever and ive never contacted an agent its always the bot

Hi, @toure.k.jr Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. We apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced. However, due to the protection of your account’s data, we highly recommend you reach out to Live Chat support for further assistance. Rest assured that your issue will be resolved accordingly.