Trading is disabled

My trading account was disabled.
but I have open positions and can’t do anything
Iam just simply watching
Even I tried to close the position but system was not allowed to do it.

But deriv x platform was debiting money 61.59$ from my account simply as charges

Iam getting this error from 28-06-2024 around 11:45 Am still not resolved.
What to do if my money debited again?

Contacted customer care few times through my login in website and WhatsApp
raised the ticket Ref no - KEZ65

( 1. Trading was disabled, 2. P2P deposit was blocked, 3. Not even showing Deriv x account for fund transfer, 4. Error in Deriv x system but debiting money from my account )

Please clear the issue and refund my debited amount as soon as possible

Dear @buntier-abdaria-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right and to ensure the safety of your account’s details, our team have reached out to you to address your case.

Please rest assured that this has also been escalated to the corresponding team for review.

Generally, this takes up to 3 working days for review and further reply from the relevant team, however do rest assured that our team makes sure to solve all queries in the most timely and swift manner, and will make sure to prioritize your case. Your patience and kind understanding in this matter are truly appreciated.

If you have any further inquiries or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be glad to assist you further. Thank you.

Already three days over from the date you replied and
Iam waiting from 28-06-2024 (6th day)
I had live chat with customer care executive more than 50 times from 28-06-2014 to till date. But no solution. I was fully frustrated and I don’t know What technical team is doing?

Again iam explaining the problem
Check this Below

I made 1000$ deposit on 26-6-24 and made 10.75$ profit and I transferred
1010.75$ to Deriv x account on the same date.

With this 1010.75$ only iam doing trades in Deriv x account.
I didn’t get any excess funds from Deriv.

After that on 27-06-2024 i deposited 997.73$
And 29-06-2024 I deposited 450$ Into my deriv trade account.

I didn’t made a single trade in deriv trade account

But 1407$ was debited from my Deriv trade account on 30-06-2024.
I don’t know why?

Another Issue

Still my Deriv X account was disabled and From 29-06-2024
Daily 63$ was deducted from my account as overnight fees
Till date 315$ was deducted. I think technical team is waiting to resolve the issue after my balance becomes zero

This is not fair. Please resolve the issue as early as possible