Trading disabled on my account

Hello

I logged in successfully to the new server but now it’s says trading disabled. Account

5 Likes

Hello @bendays-abyeing-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp. Thank you!

Hi also getting the same error

Hello @casters-aieries-2,

We’re truly sorry for the inconvenience.

To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat.

We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

I logged in successfully to my Financial account on MT5. But keep seeing ’ trading disabled on my account" whenever i want to place a trade. Please i need this to be resolved as soon as posssible.

1 Like

Hello @affable-acanthi-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Mine is saying the same

Hi @bargees-aginner-2 , we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

Dear Support

I’m facing the same error above mentioned.
2024.05.29 10:14:15.624 trading has been disabled - disabled on server

Hi @araujia-abience-2, thank you for joining the community!

Please note that newly created MT5 accounts are activated for trading only after the initial transfer of funds. To initiate a fund transfer to your MT5 account, please follow this link.

Our team has also reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

Trading disabled my account
Please i need it to be rectified :pray:t5:

Hi @alanyls-aisling-2, thank you for joining our community! In regards to your MT5 account, kindly note that you would have to transfer your funds from your Deriv account to your MT5 account in order to start trading. Once you have transferred your funds, you may trade as usual :smiley: Hope this clarifies.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Dear Support

Thanks Now is working.

Hi @araujia-abience-2, thanks for getting back to us! We’re very glad to see that the issue has been solved.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp. Our dedicated team is always available to assist you.

same here, trading is disabled in my account

Dear @abducts-adorers-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this.

Please note that newly created MT5 accounts are activated for trading only after the first transfer of funds. Rest assured, your new account is active; however, trading will be accessible only after your first deposit.

To initiate a fund transfer to your MT5 account, please follow this link. If you haven’t yet replenished your Deriv account, you can explore the available deposit methods in your cashier.

We hope this was helpful! If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via LiveChat and WhatsApp.

1 Like

Having the same issue

Dear @anlases-akoasma-2 thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this.

Kindly note that MT5 accounts are activated for trading only after the first transfer of funds is made. Rest assured, upon checking we see that your MT5 account is active, however, trading will be accessible only after you make a transfer to said account.

To perform a fund transfer to your MT5 account, please follow this link. If you haven’t yet deposited in your Deriv account, you can explore the available deposit methods in your cashier.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via LiveChat and WhatsApp.

I’m also getting the same notification.

Dear @atrepsy-akhoond-2, thanks for joining the community! We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please be aware that trading on MT5 accounts is only enabled after you perform an initial transfer of funds.

We’ve verified that your MT5 account is active, but please note that you’ll only be able to trade once you’ve transferred funds to it. To do so, please use this section of the cashier.

If you haven’t deposited any funds into your Deriv account yet, you can check out the various deposit methods available in your cashier. For any further queries, feel free to visit our Help Centre or reach out to us through LiveChat and WhatsApp.