Trading disabled on my account

Hello

I logged in successfully to the new server but now it’s says trading disabled. Account

4 Likes

Hello @bendays-abyeing-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp. Thank you!

Hi also getting the same error

Hello @casters-aieries-2,

We’re truly sorry for the inconvenience.

To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat.

We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!

I logged in successfully to my Financial account on MT5. But keep seeing ’ trading disabled on my account" whenever i want to place a trade. Please i need this to be resolved as soon as posssible.

1 Like

Hello @affable-acanthi-2, we’re truly sorry for the inconvenience. To make things right, our team has already reached out to you via email to address your case. If you have any further inquiries or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us through LiveChat. We’re here to help and would be delighted to assist you further. Thank you!