Trading disabled on my account

Same here , my currency account is disabled

Hi I’m getting the same problem

Hello

I logged in successfully to the new server but now it’s says trading disabled. Account

Hello my account is saying trading disabled for this account

Hi @averish-alabama-2! Please note that trading on MT5 accounts is only possible after an initial fund transfer.

We’ve confirmed that your MT5 account is active, but you will need to transfer funds before you can start trading. You can do this via the cashier section 1.

If you haven’t made a deposit into your Deriv account yet, you can explore various deposit methods available in your cashier. For further assistance, feel free to contact us through LiveChat and WhatsApp.

Hi @chancre-alatern-2! Please note that trading on MT5 accounts is only possible after an initial fund transfer.

We’ve confirmed that your MT5 account is active, but you will need to transfer funds before you can start trading. You can do this via the cashier section 1.

If you haven’t made a deposit into your Deriv account yet, you can explore various deposit methods available in your cashier. For further assistance, feel free to contact us through LiveChat and WhatsApp.