How to use live chat to contact us

Hello Deriv Community,

In this post, we want to provide you with information on how to use LiveChat.

Live chat and WhatsApp are our official Customer Service channels. You can use them to contact us and be assisted by an agent in real-time.

Where can I find the live chat icon?

You can find the live chat icon by scrolling down on our webpage. If you’re logged in, you can also see it in your account.

You can be assisted in languages other than English, too. The chat automatically switches to the language you selected for your account upon registration!

If your account language is English, but you wish to be assisted in another language, once the agent starts interacting with you, ask them to transfer you to an agent who can speak your language, or you can simply write the language you want to be assisted in, e.g. “Portuguese”, “French”, “Spanish”, and the chat will be transferred to the corresponding agent.

When will I get to speak with an agent via live chat?

Before you’re directed to an agent to be assisted in real time, a bot responds to you on live chat so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. The waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance.

The bot will ask you questions to find out what help you need. It also provides you with useful information on many different topics.

If you prefer or need to be assisted by a real agent, keep on selecting the topics accordingly, and the bot will direct you to one of our agents. Or simply type “talk to support”.

After being assisted by our team and before closing the chat, please don’t forget to rate us! Your ratings and comments are much appreciated and will certainly help improve our services. :smiley:

We’re here to help! If you have any other questions, just drop us a message on Live Chat or WhatsApp. Not a member yet? No worries! Click here to register and join us.

3 Likes

Gn need ur assitance please

1 Like

Dear @chuppah-alcanna-1 , thank you for joining our community! To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, Greetings!

Please how can I chat directly with customer support representative on livechat as against only the virtual support agent? Sometimes one wants to talk to a representative directly for somethings that is not on the virtual support agent option but the chatbot doesn’t give the option again to connect one to a customer support representative like before.

Secondly, please I don’t have any withdrawal option on my account. When I try to withdraw and after verifying my email, it will only show my balance without any withdrawal option. Meaning I can’t even withdraw.

Please kindly address these.

Thanks and looking forward to a positive response from you soon.

1 Like

Dear @azeezmaj1 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat at a different time, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. You may also click on the option “Talk to Support” if you would like to talk to our Support representatives directly. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey admin,I have tried to withdraw from mt5 but is telling me about proof of identity,please can you help me.

1 Like

Dear @buggies-aftmost-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

AI submitted my account D2P ,last week but not confirmed antly now please

1 Like

i submitted my accounts D2P it’s not confirmed ,now is 2 weeks are going

1 Like

Dear @anesone-aftmost-2, Thank you for joining the community. We are sorry for this inconvenience. Please note that we would need to check further on your issue. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Please i need to start trading so now is 2 week ago i submitted my account richardminja442@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello @anesone-aftmost-2, thank you for your response. Kindly contact us via Live Chat, our main communication channel. We will be more than happy to assist you on chat.

1 Like

Please activate my DP2P account :pray:

1 Like

Hello @anesone-aftmost-2, we will be able to assist you on Live Chat, our main customer service channel. Kindly contact us at Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

1 Like

I will do that, but activated my D2P account

1 Like

Hi @anesone-aftmost-2, hope you are doing well and we are sorry to hear that you have an issue with DP2P. In regards to your DP2P account activation, we would need to conduct some checks for further assistance. Therefore, we advise that you contact our Live Chat support, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

hi deriv i submitted my account DP2P but it’s not activated now is 2 weak please deriv.com

1 Like

Dear @anesone-aftmost-2, We understand your concern and want to reassure you that we are here to help you in the best way possible. As explained in our previous messages, in order to be able to assist you, we would need to conduct further checks, and for that, we kindly ask you to contact us via Live Chat which is our main customer support channel. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. We are waiting for you on chat. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Please activate my DP2P account

1 Like