Difficulty in verifying my account

Last week on the 30th - Jan- 2023, a mail was sent to me that stated “ACCOUNT VERIFICATION REQUIRED”. I’m here to state that have uploaded all the required documents requested but unfortunately my account is yet to be verify since 30-Jan-2023. I tried to contact the technical support agent via the LIVE CHAT but unfortunately it was a GENERIC DERIV BOT that has been chatting with me making the process very difficult for me to have access to the customer supporting agents. Pls how can I resolve thia problem

1 Like

Hello @bawsunt-acaudal-2. Thank you for joining the community. We are very sorry for this inconvenience. Kindly note that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real time, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to an agent. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance. We recommend that you contact us again via Live Chat for assistance. You can read the file below for more information on LiveChat.

Hello @bawsunt-acaudal-2,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.

We are sorry to hear that you are faced with such an issue.

Kindly note that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real-time, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to an agent.
We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance

Thank you.

Hello bawsunt-acaudal-2,

I had a similar problem some time ago…live chat not recognizing my questions. I discovered, just typing “call support” in the question box links you to a human being rather than a robot.

Hello @aulnage-acridid-2. Thank you for joining the community. We are happy to know you were able to contact our agents via Live Chat. We suggest that you take a minute to read our article on how to use Live Chat. You will find some more important information there.

i am also having challenges in changing my address since i moved to different location and the useless bot is not helping. Please if u can bring back live agents to assist.

Dear @arbitre-acanths-2 , we hope you are doing well! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

seriously the proccess of verification stage is becoming too difficult, i have uploded all doc and still issues in verification, i just get feed up

Dear @accoils-afreets-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sincerely sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.