Live Chat

Are you aware that Live Chat is not working properly? I have been trying to reach Admin for days now to no avail. Live Chat has failed to give me what I wanted. When there are issues, how can they now be resolved in Deriv? I had no problems with Binarydotcom but I am having so much problems with Derivdotcom, why? Please, how can I resolve the issues that I have?

We need human agents in the chat not unreasonable non-human agent that cannot answer relevant questions.

2 Likes

Hi autumny-abiuret-2,

Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this.
However, we would need to check further on your issue.

Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data.

We will work with you to resolve any issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

1 Like

Why have you chosen to use Live Chat that is not working? I have tried it several times to no avail. Having got this mail, why not act without additional messages from Live Chat? I am eager to see things work well. Please help!
Isaiah

Hi @autumny-abiuret-2 ,

Please note that we recommend you to reach out to us via the Live chat in order to protect your account’s data and also provide you with better assistance.

Kindly contact us there using the link below and we will gladly assist in resolving your issue.

Thank you

Hi Sir I Have One Question That is
How I Connect My Deriv Account To an Other IB Commission Account

Hello @blisses-affrets-2 , Thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. We would need to check further on your account. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Please activate my tarading and withdraw sestam

Dear @asprawl-adlands-2. We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.