VERIFICATION TAKING TOO LONG

Hello. I submitted my documents for verification. I have not received any feedback for the past week, i cannot make any deposit at the moment

Hello, @bitters-adhibit-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

The livechat system is a bot…its not helping me at all…unfortunately

Dear @bitters-adhibit-2, we are sorry for this inconvenience. Kindly note that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real time, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance. We recommend that you try to contact us again via LiveChat or Whatsapp for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Same to me my proof of address wont allow me to trade since it is taking long to be approved