address verification has been pending for a week

good morning, I had a problem with the verification of my address and I had to reupload the documentation but it has been verifying it for almost a week and therefore I cannot operate in mt5. I have tried to communicate by live chat but it does not communicate with any advisor

Dear @allelic-adverts-2 , we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

How can I communicate via livechat? It only has questions and automatic answers

Hello, @allelic-adverts-2 we are sorry that you are facing this problem. Note that, in the live chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real time, you are first assisted by a robot. We recommend that you try contacting us again via live chat to be assisted by one of our agents. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in service. You can also choose to send an email via live chat and one of our agents will contact you as soon as possible.

I want to comunicate via livechat but how? what option do I select to send a email?