address verification

hi, i can’t find a customer care email so i’ll say this here. I’ve uploaded several documents for proof of address but i’m still not verified. My funds on mt5 are frozen, I can’t trade nor withdraw, someone from deriv support please fix this.

Dear Badgers,we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

no, I need customer service email. live chat is just a bot that won’t help me.

Dear Badgers, We are operating via live chat, r better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

i just iploaded all my documents and still not verified im new please help

Dear @burners-agented-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.