Verification Document Expired

Why does it say my account verification document has expired. but when I attempt to provide a new one I get notified that I do not need to authenticate my account at this time. I cannot move funds around pls assist

Hello, @carnary-acaciin-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Kindly, how do get a live chat without the automatic replies? the solution I am seeking is not on the list of options provided.

Dear @carnary-acaciin-2 , kindly note that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real time, you are first assisted by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance. We recommend you to contact us again via Live Chat to get assistance from one of our agents.

This is very frustrating trying to honestly change my verification document and I can’t get past the robot. and the robot provides no reasonable solution to my problem. and I know the next response from you guys will be you regret to note this. kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and so on. YET THE LIVE CHAT IS NOT PROVIDING ANY SOLUTION

Hello @carnary-acaciin-2, we are sorry you feel this way. Kindly be informed that the Live Chat is our main communication channel with our clients. We recommend that you try it one more time and type “talk to support” to be directed to one of our dedicated agents. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance.