Account Verification failed

Good day

I submitted a proof of residence provided by my bank clearly stating my name an address but it was rejected without detailed explanation. What do I do?

Dear @ancoral-adsorbs-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Good day The live chat is just is a robot. I need to speak to a human

Hi, @ancoral-adsorbs-2. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. As informed, due to the account’s data protection, we suggest you contact our Live Chat support to assist with this issue. There might be no available agent the moment you contacted us, hence, we recommend you reach out to us at a later time to chat with a live agent. We hope for your kind understanding on this matter. Thank you.

Hi, how do I access the live chat with an actual agent and not a virtual one , also what time do you suggest I do this ?

Dear @ancoral-adsorbs-2, you can type “talk to support” in the Live Chat box to speak to an agent in real time.