MT5 accounts disappeared

My MT5 accounts are not being displayed on my account, since last week. Need help because i cant access them.

Hello @benthos-adinole-2 ,

Thank you for joining the community and for leaving us a comment.
We are truly sorry to hear that you are facing such an issue.

For better protection of your account’s data, you may reach out to our Customer Support team which is available 24/7 via the Live Chat.
We will work with you to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

So how long should I expect to wait because I wanted to deposit into my account

Hello @benthos-adinole-2, thank you for your reply. We are sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Please note that our agents can assist you via Live Chat. Kindly contact our customer support.

Your live support is not working. The virtual robot doesn’t recognise my enquiries. Need assistance from a person.

Hello @benthos-adinole-2. Thank you for your reply. Kindly note that, in live chat, before you are directed to an agent to be assisted in real-time, you are first helped by a robot so your issue can be addressed to the relevant department. You can type “talk to support” to be directed to an agent. We inform you that the waiting time will depend on the queue of customers in attendance. You can refer to the below article on Live Chat for more information.