DERIV X IS NOT WORKING

WHY DERIV X IS NOT WORKING FROM 28-06-2024
IAM UNABLE TO CLOSE MY POSITIONS
BUT DAILY OVER NIGHT FEES WAS PERFECTLY CHARGED EVEN THOUGH DERIV X IS NOT WORKING.
TILL DATE 251.85 $ WAS DEDUCTED

Hi @buntier-abdaria-2, we are sorry to hear this. Kindly be informed that your case is currently being handled by the relevant team. You may expect a reply from us soon via the email KEZ65, within 1-2 working days. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated. We hope this clarifies.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Again 63$ was deducted from my account
Deriv Team is not resolving the issue simply deducting the charges in my Blocked Deriv X account. Totally 317.50$ was deducted till date. If the issue was on yourside how will Deriv team deduct charges with out resolving the issue. This is not fair.

1. Still my Deriv X account was disabled
  2. 1407$ was debited from my Deriv trade account. I didn’t get even a single dollar extra. This is my hard earned money. Check the transactions and refund my money.
  3. Charges deducted should be refunded. If iam not closing the open positions for profits I will pay charges but my account was disabled by DERIV team and iam unable to close the open positions