Account was blocked

Please go through the screenshot. I clearly mentioned my problem with funds and Deriv X account This is the problem iam facing from 28-06-2024 Still not resolved Is there anything not clear in my screenshot? Please let me know Is there any other way to resolve …

Hi @buntier-abdaria-2, we hope you are doing well. In regards to your case, kindly be informed that our team has contacted you for further clarifications. To ensure the safety of your account, kindly contact us via the ticket so that we can assist you directly. We hope this clarifies.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

I already contacted but there is no response
Ticket no-
KEZ65

Dear @buntier-abdaria-2 Thank you for joining our community.We deeply apologize for the issue this has caused.Please note that we have escalated this to the relevant team for a further review, rest assured that we will update you as soon as we have an update on this.
We hope this helps. If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

I made 1000$ deposit on 26-6-24 and made 10.75$ profit and I transferred
1010.75$ to Deriv x account on the same date.

With this 1010.75$ only iam doing trades in Deriv x account.
I didn’t get even a extra dollar

After that on 27-06-2024 i deposited 997.73$
And 29-06-2024 I deposited 450$ Into my deriv trade account.

I didn’t made a single trade in deriv trade account

But 1407$ was debited from my Deriv trade account on 30-06-2024.
I don’t know why?

Another Issue

Still my Deriv X account was disabled and From 29-06-2024
Daily 63$ was deducted from my account as overnight fees
Till date 315$ was deducted.

This is not fair

Hi @buntier-abdaria-2, we are sincerely sorry to hear this. To address your case directly, we have contacted you via email, due to the security of your account. Therefore, for better assistance, kindly contact us via email, so that we can address your concerns regarding your account. Your kind understanding and cooperation is highly appreciated in this matter. Thank you.