USDT, LTC & USDC deposit/ withdrawal network fees

Hello,
I am new to Deriv platform and I want to make a deposit into my account.

Does anyone know the network that Deriv requires to Deposit/Withdraw into USDT (Tether Omini), USD Coin (USDC), and LTC (Litecoin)?

*Am interested in the crypto network that offers the lowest gas fees such as USDT Tron (TRC20) or Binance Smart Chain (BEP20)

Thanks for your response.

@cathole-agnatha-1 , Hello, welcome to deriv platform.
You can make your deposit via crypto. But why not make a deposit via USDT (TRC20).

It’s more cheaper.
But make sure that you copy the right network address when making a deposit.
If you send to the wrong network, you lose your money.

Thanks for your response.
Just to be clear, are you saying that if i want to deposit USDT (Tether Omini) on Deriv, that I have the option to deposit it through the TRC20 Network ?

Why am asking is that
although both bears the word USDT but I feel Tether Omini (USDT) is different from the Tether (USDT) that stands alone and that both have different gas fees.

What do you think ?

@cathole-agnatha-1 , Hello, you have the USDT Omni and USDT TRC20 there.
You have to choose the one of TRC20. And make sure you copy the address of that one as the receiving address.

Make sure you are also sending the money from a USDT TRC20 Network too to deriv

Hi @cathole-agnatha-1 and @acritan-abluent-2, please be informed for USDT you can use Omni token network to deposit, or else you will lose your funds. We have strictly mentioned these terms on our cashier page upon depositing the funds.

I am from Bangladesh, i have a Group 2000 Member who are doing trading. In this case i need to get deposit by USDT or PM. Let ue know about it telegram ID@Victors1986