Supported Cryptocurrencies

Hi Deriv Community Members, :innocent:

We have listed down the available cryptocurrencies that we are offering on our platform, kindly check the token and the suitable network for the cryptocurrencies with the image below :

Supported currencies

Below is the list of our supported cryptocurrencies on our platform

• BTC (Bitcoin)
  • LTC (Litecoin)
  • ETH (Ethereum)
  • USDC (ERC20 token - Ethereum network)
  • eUSDT (Tether ERC20 token - Ethereum network)
  • tUSDT (Tether TRC20 token - Tron network)

Deriv does not support anything else other than these currencies.

Supported Address

The address is what identifies you in the network. We can consider two types on our platform: deposit address and withdrawal address.

The deposit addresses are the ones generated by Deriv on the deposit page.

The withdrawal address is the address you provide us on the withdrawal page, this address is your responsibility as it can be your wallet or exchange address. Deriv has no control over such addresses.

• Does Deriv support Binance smart chain or BEP-20?

No, any transfers made via BSC network will not reflect on Deriv’s system. However, there are payment methods under fiat accounts that support BSC network and allow to send crypto and receive funds on fiat accounts.

10coinsBinanceCoin-BNB

Note:Please note that this is subjected to the availability of the payment method in your region.

We hope this information helps :bulb: Thank you !

Kindly how can I deposit with TRC20 usdt. I don’t see that option

1 Like

Hi @betwine-acardia-2, please create a USDT account with us, then you will be able to use the USDT deposit option on your cashier page, and make sure you check the USDT network and token before you proceed to deposit.

Is there anymore options to deposit and withdraw process of usdt trc20

Hi @chimlas-ailment-1, you may use the 10coins payment method for your USDT deposit and withdrawal. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Please, how can I withdraw my Ltc to binance? They didn’t provide ERC20, only BEP20, LTC and one that involves memo

Hi @chooses-acridic-2, please be advised you need to check with the Binance wallet provider if you can withdraw using LTC from your Binance wallet or not.

Regards,

Deriv.com

What are the supported wallets for USDT deposit. It’s mentioned that Binance is not accepted as the mode of USDT deposit as it has it’s own blockchain. Is it possible to deposit USDT using Binance? If not Can you provide a list of wallets that support USDT deposit. Also I can see in my account that there are no withdrawal limits, however my local payment agent informed me that there would be withdrawal limit for USDT of $5000 per transaction with a cap of $20000 a month. Can you shed some light on this?

Hi @Diwakar, you can use Omni wallet for the USDT deposit and the withdrawal via payment agent has some limitations and you can refer to your payment agent about this and also check our article Limit for deposit/withdrawal using payment agent

However, if your account is fully authenticated there will be no withdrawal limit for your account.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Hello @Deriv_adminN1 It’s unfortunate that my country doesn’t allow Omni wallet due to local regulations. Can you confirm if I can deposit USDT using Binance or any other suggestions apart from Omni wallet?

Hi @Diwakar, you may use the 10coins payment method for your USDT deposit and withdrawal. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Deriv.com

1 Like