10 coins payment method

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

Good News :tada: ! We have added a new payment method called 10 coins.

It is our new payment method where you will make a deposit using crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC, TRX, USDT (ERC20 ), USDT (TRC20 ), USDC (ERC20) and receive the funds in fiat currency (USD).

The deposit and withdrawal through 10 Coins are only available for USD fiat accounts only.

The minimum deposit is 20 USD (subject to profile status)
The maximum deposit is 500-2000 USD per transaction

Hope this information helps :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

I have a problem with my account,I can’t deposit funds in it
The deposit field is blocked can you please unblock it for me.

Dear @awriest-acinose-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

I made a withdrawal today, I got a successful email notification but the money did not reflect on my wallet… I used the same funding method.TRX. what do I do please

1 Like

Dear @ashamed-abandum-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Deriv.com

Please have you been able to rectify it? Am having similar issues

Hi @clauted-adharma-2,

Thank you for joining the community! For better assistance and protection of your account’s data, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Deriv.com