10 coins deposit guideline

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

Here are the steps on how to deposit using 10 coins payment method ?

Step 1 : Please enter the amount you would like to deposit

Step 2 : Once you have entered the deposit amount, click on continue

Step 3 : The page will redirect you to the 10 coins payment method page and you need to select your wallet currency.

Step 4 : After clicking on submit, the QR code and the cryptocurrency address will be generated for you to make the deposit.

Step 5 : Click on the “payment sent” after you have completed the deposit.

Step 6: Once done, you will receive a confirmation of the approved transaction. You will also receive an email confirmation of the successful deposit.

Disclaimer: The wallet has an expiration time.

Hope this information helps :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Dear support team,

I have two issues of concern :

1. I made a withdrawal of $100 worth of TRON (TRX) on 1st of November via TenCoins, it was approved by Deriv but it has not reached my TRX wallet to date, it has now been 7 days. I contacted Deriv via live chat and was advised to wait 2 -3 days, it has now been 7 days .

2. I have made a deposit of $21.20 still via TenCoins, my deposit has not been credited to my account to date.

Dear @bubbled-abraham-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com