Why can’t I withdraw

We were unable to process your withdrawal
We noticed that you have attempted to make a withdrawal from your account recently.

We are unable to support the request at this time because there was insufficient trading activity on your account.

Note that this account was created for trading, and not banking purposes.

We recommend that you take advantage of our trading facilities before making further withdrawals.

But I have been trading and I have enough funds so please you is my withdraw not going through

1 Like

Dear @choicer-addooms-2, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Hi bro did you manage to make the withdrawal? Advise as I do not want to go through the same heart attack, trading is not easy so wouldn’t want funny behavior from a broker. This reason being given is very strange

Dear @bushful-afghans-2, thank you for joining our community! We understand your concern. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

This most likely means some of the funds you deposited were not transferred to the trading account and then you requested a withdrawal. So what you can do is transfer all the funds to your trading account, take some trades, then transfer out for withdrawals.