Withdrawal declined Insufficient Trading Activity

I have been trading with Deriv several months and my account and identity has been verified.

I was keeping deposit since I started and lost most of my equity more than 70K.

Yesterday again deposited 10K and started to trade with very big lot sizing and managed to make about 7to8K profits. I decided to withdraw 14K and my withdrawal was declined due to a reason given by Deriv that my activity trading is insufficient and therefore they have advised me that to take advantage of trading facility before making any further withdrawal.

It is not clear as if you check my trading activities os very high as the deposit is grater than withdrawals.

Since I started trading with Deriv my deposits is morethan 70K and my last withdrawal is less than 5K.

Now I hav balance in my USDT account and I need my finds urgently but my withdrawal is declined.

I need support guys as I dont know what’s happening.
Do I need to trade with my balance until I loose them all then deposit again ?

Your support is very much appreciated

Dear @abyssal-aegagri-2,Thank you for joining the community. We are sorry for this inconvenience. Please note that we would need to check further on your issue. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I contacted support but that what they highlighted to me, Im not wondering how come my activities of trading is low and Im very active in trading and what happened to my money which I deposited? more than 70K traded and lost my equity. So do I need to deposit more money in order to withdraw 14K which is available in my wallet? as this is what has been communicated to me by the support team, that my trading activities is very low and I have to take advantage of trading before making any further withdrawals.

Now Im lost I dont know what to do?

Transfer back funds from Wallet to Trading account and continue trading ? how much more activities needed in order to withdraw? as the amount Im requesting is way less than what I initially deposited.

Is just less than 10%.

Please give me guidelines what I have to do in order to withdraw my eUSDT funds?

2 Likes

Hi bro did you manage to make the withdrawal? Advise as I do not want to go through the same heart attack, trading is not easy so wouldn’t want funny behavior from a broker. This reason being given is very strange if not scary. I was once told I need to withdraw using my old banking debit card​:joy:. I cannot be forced to do overtrading and lose money I have made without tasting the withdrawal, for this is a red :triangular_flag_on_post: . Will research to see if there is further evidence of this reason, very strange amd scary

1 Like

Hi @abyssal-aegagri-2 and @bushful-afghans-2. In regards to your concern, we would need to check further in order for us to advice accordingly. Therefore, kindly contact is via Live Chat for better assistance and protection of your account’s data and we will be more than happy to clarify on your issue. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

Pls has anyone tried withdrawing from payment agent, ever since p2p was banned in Nigeria I have been restricted from withdrawing funds from a payment agent.

What’s the outcome bro have you been able to withdraw? Facing the same issue here

Dear @berceau-adawing-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear this. Kindly be informed that we would have to check further before we can advise you accordingly. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

My account is restricted now after deposit big amounts, and lost most of the equity, now I wanted to withdraw whatever balance I have but they told me that I have to provide documentation. Its very funny, as when you deposit the amount they dont care about documentations at all… Once you start trading and keep on loosing and loosing and then when you start gaining and try to withdraw, this issues with Deriv with cashier block will start, then they will start auditing your funds from where you got the funds etc…

I want to close my account and get whatever amount is remaining in my accounts but that is not possible now, I dont want to continue trading with Deriv anymore.

I just need to close my account and refund my balance from my wallet.

Guys please be careful with your investments with Deriv