Why do I keep getting losses even with stop loss in place?

I am testing the demo with several operations but I realise that it does not respect the stop losses we place in the crash, boom and range indices. It was covering zones in profit but when it turned around it closed well above the stop loss.

Does anyone know why this happens and if so, what article can we be pointed to so we know this is official and the intended behavior.

This current stop loss behaviour does not give me confidence to invest.

1 Like

Dear @chivved-acephal-1 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear you are facing this. To assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible and provide explanation to any inquiry you have. Thank you.

Hi did you get a solution I have the same problem i lost 40 dollars

Dear @aloesol-adelges-2 , thank you for joining our community! We are sorry to hear you are facing this. Kindly be informed that we would need to check further on your case. Therefore, to assist you further in regards to your case, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible and provide explanation to any inquiry you have. Thank you.