Withdrawal problem

I’m trying to withdraw but i can’t,i try using agent also is showing I’m not allowed what’s happening please

My account says that my withdrawal is locked
What can I do please??
Please help me
It’s urgent

hi. me too got the same problem

Me too. Can anyone please inform us on how to fix this. I would like to trade

Why can’t I withdraw with my card, same card I use in depositing

Having the same issue that my withdrawal cant be granted to my Card that i used to deposit. i’m frustrated.

2 Likes

eldi braz nao consigo fazer retirada

i have problems with drawing please help i used the same card to deposit

1 Like

estou com minha conta bloqueada para saques e depositos o que faco

kenapa saya tidak bisa wthdraw??

Good day

It seems like we are all experiencing the same problem so what’s the way forward, and they are not even responding to our emails nor any sort of communication

tambem tenho omesmo problema não consgo sacar nem cá polissa

salam! why don’t withdrawal problem because Can you please approve my withdrawal? please i need withdrawal really

Não consigo sacar meu dinheiro, se alguém poder me ajuda ai

Tbm estou com problemas de retirada, a mesma mensagem

Hi everyone, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. Please refer to our article about Payment Agent Activation for more information. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I withdrew 151GBP on the 5th of March and i have not received payments my trace id is 77487921561

Hi @chaises-abrosia-2, thank you for posting on our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.