Withdrawal Status

Hi Deriv Community Members, :bulb:

You can always check the successful withdrawals on your statement page. However, for fiat accounts, do you know that you can also view/check the pending, processed, and even canceled/rejected withdrawal status on the withdrawal page?

Here are the steps on how to check your withdrawal status :

1. When you request a withdrawal, you will receive the withdrawal email confirmation from us to your registered email address to verify/confirm your withdrawal.

1. Once you click “Yes, it’s me” on the email, you will be redirected to the withdrawal page and you will see the ‘review pending’ button.

1. If you click on it, you can able to view the pending withdrawal, processed withdrawal, and even the canceled/rejected withdrawal status as per the screenshot above.

Cashier page

Hope this information helps :bulb:

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Centre or contact us via Live Chat and WhatsApp.

Naitaji msahada wa kubadili njia ya utoaji wa pesa kwenye akaunti yangu, nitolee kwa wakara kwani mifumo ya hapo awali siitumii Tena

Dear @aliquid-actinon-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com

I made a withdrawal from my btc account on
deriv to my wallet on 23/09/2022 (09:07:27 am) and it still does not reflect in my wallet and does
not reflect on blockchain. I had a chat with Amanda and Gakuba who both told me that there was an error with my withdrawal but the money is not in my account.

Why did the transaction not self correct and return my money?
I have previously made a withdrawal request and that went through just fine. where is my money?

Dear @celemin-adlumia-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com