Withdrawal to new card

i was previously depositing and withdrawing to the card that was lost so i got a new card from the bank and now depositing and withdrawing to that one but after a few withdrawals it is asking me to withdraw to the old card that is no more available with my and spoke to the support they asked for a bank document mentioing that the old card is cancelled by the bank and have done that and still it has been more than 10 days i have been told i will receive an email and every time i speak to the live chat they say the concerned team will email you and dont know when the concerned team will so kindly let me know how to resolve this

thanks

Majid

1 Like

Dear agented, we regret to note this. However, we would need to check further on your issue. Therefore, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.comOnline trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
Regards,
Deriv.com

Greetings… And similarly, I have lost the card I used to deposit with and made a new one and also got the letter from the bank about the closure of the lost card. How do I send the letter as I have tried several times and no response.

Dear @aikuchi-adrenin-2, thank you for joining the community. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. You may provide your letter to us via Live Chat and we will be more than happy to assist you further. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.