Withdrawal using Visa debit card

Withdrawing using my Visa debit card was not allowed yet that’s the same method i used to deposit. Why is this so?

1 Like

I have a problem with my withdrawal I haven’t received any withdrawal yet till now ever since I made my withdrawal on Monday .

Am Rorisang Tshoma please kindly respond

Same thing happened to me. This is very frustrating as i believe i should be able to withdraw using the same card i used to deposit said funds with.

Hi, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

I also made a withdrawal to my bank card which was processed successfully and the money deducted from my binary account but until now I have not seen the money in my bank account all my complaints were ignore by deriv community I am so disappointed :cry::disappointed_relieved:

I’m so disappointed with deriv community.all my complaints have been ignore since last year even till now and I Wonder if deriv is now a scam

1 Like

Hi @atactic-abomine-2, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.