Authorize failed

I been trying to login my mt5 synthetic account real but it says authorities failed i tried login to real financial account i work find the login is 1176154

Please,Deriv support team, address or solve the login problem. A lots of your clients have this same problem. Explain how it is done, to be resolved successfully. Thanks.

1 Like

i would like someone to help me too please

@deriv.com

we need help about this

need help in logging in my account

1 Like

I am also having same problem of authorization failure ad I tried contacting deriv support team they told me my account is working just fine and is active on deriv. But when I login despite using the correct details ad I have also tried to reset my password several times but still I am not able t access my mt5 account. Can any please look into this it’s so frustrating, depositing money and you are stuck with it in the account. Please deriv need to look into this issue seriously.

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry. Upon checking your account, we have noticed that your MT5 account was closed due to inactivity. As stated on our Terms and Conditions, real accounts will be archived after 30 days of inactivity.

In this case, you may proceed to create your new MetaTrader 5 (MT5) account on Deriv App | Deriv

Also, please refrain from sharing your account’s personal information here in the community moving forward. Thank you!

Same issue I’m facing with my account. Please resolve it as soon as possible

Hello, @boxroom-adrenal-2. Thank you for joining the community! We regret to note that. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.