Available Payment Methods

CR926690
I can’t withdrawal to my visa card more than $10 I had deposited, why???

1 Like

hi i tried to use my debit card to fund my account but it says the transaction was declined by the decision manager. kindly assist. what should i do to get funds into my account?

Hola compañeros trader, alguien trabaja con tarjeta de debito que me pueda explicar como funciona en cuato a depositos y retiros?

Help, I can’t withdraw through my payment agent

Hi pls I deposited funds with my Mastercard but am not allowed to withdraw with it

a minha tela de saque fica assim oq devo fazer? fala que eu n preciso fazer autenticação no momento…me ajudem

Fiz o deposito e ainda não caiu na conta Fiz através da neteller

realice este deposito y no aparece en mi cuenta favor revisar por favor.

favor su apoyo es importate que m den una solucion

I’m unable to deposit via zingpay which I have been using it for a long time…
Help?

1 Like

I am having the same problem, what’s the solution?

I was using payments via agent but last week i deposited via skrill and now i need to withdraw via agent method

Здравствуйте. Живу в России, меньше года не пополнял баланс. Сегодня не увидел в списке доступных способов пополнения кредиткой виза. почему?

1 Like

Good day Sir/Madam,

I’ve made a deposit of 2x $10 into my account CR793978 but only 1x $10 reflect into my account and all were deducted from my bank account.

Kind regards

Maximillium Andile Kiviet

What exactly is happening with regards to Zingpay, requesting people to verify their proofs of identities where’s under Dervi accounts have been verified already?

Since the previous Sunday I am unable to fund my account because Zingpay wants identity to be verified, I verified my account 1 year ago, what is going on with Zingpay?

1 Like

Also having the same problem too with my Deriv account

Hi good morning. Please I am experiencing the same issue… Have they sorted you out?
If yes what’s the process?

Why can’t I deposit using beyonic yet it’s the most suitable one in uganda

Anyone know anyother synthetic brokers who can help me deposit in ugx cause deriv has refused my beyonic deposit

У меня тоже самое. Пропал способ пополнения через карты. Только электронные кошельки предлагает., что очень не удобно.