Available Payment Methods

Our list of supported payment methods includes bank wire, credit and debit cards, e-Wallets, and cryptocurrencies, you may view it at this link; https://deriv.com/payment-methods/

You can also manage your funds through a Payment Agent if the service is available in your country.

Haven’t created a Deriv account yet? Click here to get started right away!

2 Likes

I cant find my debit card option they are only ewallet options

1 Like

Which country are you residing?

Payment methods differs according to your residing country.

1 Like

Am from nigeria, why can’t i deposit with my master card, i went to my bank and they said its from you guys, please do something about it, you guys have plenty customers in nigeria but you dont take your business serious with us. Its annoying

4 Likes

Cant deposit with my card, what’s the problem? for 4 days now.

Me too residing in Zimbabwe can’t see VISA card option

please a deposit was done using bitcoin but after 5 confirmations it has not still appeared please what should I do

Hola buen día el primero de septiembre Ise un depósito y no me aparecen en la cuenta hay envié el documento
la referencia de pagó. CR1718498 9014175.

2 Likes

Hello I am Victor I’m from Nigeria too, have this issue been resolved, how much do you exchange NAIRA to USD now.

I want to deposit using Bitcoin but its not showing on my Paymen Methods

1 Like

Hello Good morning. Please can I use a friends VISA card to fund my account?

Hello,

I do not have a VISA card at the moment. But a friend of mine has volunteered that i use her VISA card. Is this okay to proceed?

I would like to use a bank transfer, but it is not offered. What can I do ?
Thank you

3 Likes

I would like to use a bank transfer to fund my account, but it is not in the option list.
What can I do ?
Thank you

Hi iam having troubles with my deposit options for 5days now is there any problem from your side

Hello pls I need your help

Please I’m from Nigeria,I’m unable to deposit with my master card I need a payment agent as soon as possible

Hi,
I live in Sweden and I don’t have the crypto deposit option.

Even on first attempt to deposit. I got this message… i have not been able to deposit via visa card for more than 24hrs. Can you please look into my account to rectify… account login mail: oasweaz@gmail.com