Available Payment Methods

Здравствуйте, я из России, скажите пожалуйста, почему мне не доступно пополнение депозита через карту visa?

My deposit went to virtual pay and is not reflecting on my dashboard

For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Fiz o pagamento em pix mas ainda não caiu na minha conta da deriv

Olá @balatte-adapted-2 , para melhor assistência e proteção dos dados da sua conta. Por favor, entre em contato conosco via LiveChat. Trabalharemos com você para resolver quaisquer problemas o mais rápido possível.

Hi there Deriv team. Will you add Paypal to your list of Payment Methods anytime soon? I have a Paypal account and want to deposit funds into my trading account from there, but I saw that Paypal isn’t among your Payment Methods.

1 Like

Hi @TK_Allen_7, thank you for posting in our DEriv Community and for your suggestion. At the moment, we don’t offer the Paypal method on our platform thus we would suggest you use the available payment method listed on your account using our Cashier deposit page. If you need further assistance, please contact us via LiveChat.

Hello @Deriv_adminN1, thanks for the response. No problem, for the time being I will use the available methods but please do add Paypal to the payment method list at some point. Because currently I’ll have to find currency exchange sites which allow me to transfer from Paypal to other ewallets such as Skrill, Perfect Money etc and then transfer again from those ewallets into my Deriv trading account. You can see how ridiculous that becomes and this is before you factor in the transfer fees which many of those exchange sites charge per transfer. So please discuss with the other admins and people in charge and if possible add Paypal to the Payment Methods list as soon as you can. Enjoy your week ahead, take care.

1 Like

Hi @TK_Allen_7 thank you so much for the suggestion, we will take this into our consideration and escalate your suggestion to the relevant department. We will update our payment method page if we are going to bring the Paypal option.

1 Like

I really appreciate that @Deriv_adminN1, thank you once again for taking the time to reply and looking into the matter. Hopefully it will benefit other account holders who also have Paypal, they won’t have to jump through hoops just to fund their accounts.

1 Like

Hello hello @Deriv_adminN1, how have you been? I hope your weekend has gone well, I am just doing a follow up to the Paypal request. Did you speak with the other admins about the matter and if so, have you made a decision about adding Paypal to the Payment Methods?

1 Like

Hi @TK_Allen_7, we have escalated your feedback to the relevant department. Please be informed that it will require more time to implement this and not any time soon. Thus, we hope you can understand our process. Thank you

1 Like

@Kesya_Deriv Okay, I do understand. Initially I thought maybe you had tried with Paypal in the past but it didn’t work out and so that’s why it isn’t listed as a Payment Method. Thank you for the update and for forwarding the matter to the relevant department, fingers crossed! Have a good week.

2 Likes