Can Account Manager Change my password or withdraw my funds?

Hello Fellow traders,
I am a client on Deriv and linked to MT5 trading on synthetic indexes. Recently it became necessary for me to stop trading or submit my account for management as my new responsibility at work does not leave me enough time time to study charts.

I have been thinking about this and I want to ask a question; I am using the same password for both Deriv and MT5. Can account manager change my password on MT5 and steal my money. I know for sure they can blow account, but can they also succeed to change my password? Is there something I can do to prevent that before submitting my account for management?

Hi billies-addaxes-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. We can understand your concerns, unfortunately, we don’t provide the account manager service on our platform. Please be advised that we don’t allow sharing your password with other people for the safety of your account.

Aside from that, since you’re both using the same password for both your Deriv and MT5 accounts, we wouldn’t recommend you to do so as this is to enhance the security of your account. You may refer to this link to secure your account further.

We hope the above finds you well and if you need further clarification, please let us know further. We will be more than happy to assist.