Can't make UPI deposit

Your UPI deposit isn’t working. I’ve tried in two different devices and also in Incognito mode without any luck. It just shows ‘Something went wrong, please try later’ message.

Here’s the screenshot.

Note that I’ve tried to report this via livechat, but due to their incompetence, they’ve not created any ticket and asked me to contact the UPI provider. You’ve integrated UPI in your system to accept payments and it’s your responsibility to check why it’s not working, not mine.

1 Like

Hi @abrased-abraser-2, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your deposit. Upon checking from our end, there are no issues with UPI. Therefore, kindly ensure that your browser is updated or try using the incognito browser. If you face any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you.

People are complaining they won’t sort their problems for them, all deriv know how to do is to manipulating trades to finish any amount you deposit, they use robot to trade against their clients. Useless broker

1 Like

I’ve already mentioned using two separate devices as well as Incognito mode in my original post. Not sure why you would ask me try that? UPI deposits are now working, but they weren’t previously.

Hi @abrased-abraser-2, we are glad that you are able to deposit via UPI. Should you have any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.