Changed LTC deposit address

DEPOSIT.
So apparently I had no idea deriv can randomly change your ltc deposit address… I’ve pretty much been using same ltc deposit address for over 5 months now… Only for me to make a deposit today from my binance, the deposited is completed but not reflecting in my deriv account… It took me a while to figure out that deriv has generated a new ltc wallet address for me (which sucks by the way cos I already got the old one saved to my binance and just deposit directly like I have always done for the last 5 months) I scanned the old ltc address and saw my deposit sitting there…

Please is it possible to get the old address back alongside my ltc? This is really frustrating, made me miss a trade I been waiting on for days.

Hi @acephal-accoast-2, thank you for posting in our Deriv Community. For better assistance and protection of your account’s data. Kindly reach out to us via LiveChat. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Did you by any chance get your deposit, i just noticed when i click on the copy button, the address copied is not exactly the same with the address i am seeing, difference in certain digits, no matter how many times i do, and this has resulted to not seeing my deposits as well

Dear @assewer-acemila-2, thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Contact Us | Online Trading | Deriv.com

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

Regards,

Deriv.com