Deposit via unsupported network

I made a mistake and transfer from Binance using an unsupported network. I reached out via liveChat, but the support guy was not of any help and didn’t provide any useful information beyond the script they’re told to use.

Anyways, I just want to know if there’s a way to recover those funds.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide!

Dear @azactam-affined-2, thank you for joining our community!. We are sorry to hear that. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Hi. I’ve already contacted customer support via livechat, but didn’t received any useful information. It seems to me that if a given situation is not taken into account in their script, they actually don’t know what to do, and this shows costumer support knows nothing about the workings of the platform.

Hi @azactam-affined-2, pertaining to your wrong deposit. We have stated the disclaimer on our deposit page and reminded our client to always use the correct network for the crypto deposit. We are only allowed to assist you via LiveChat because we can able to check your account transaction and also to ensure that you are the real owner of the account. Thus, please contact us via LiveChat to address any further issues or concern.

I deposited using my Airtel Money, which is the payment option seen also at Deriv.com. At once AstroPay asked my password for $100 deposit and I replied. Instantly same AstroPay asked me for password and I paid. It amounted $200. That was on 14/12/2023. Upon checking my statement this money was deducted by Beyonic probably based in Uganda. Checking on AstroPay shows their is my money $125 but it has never been forwarded to Deriv.com in my account. Even though Deriv has the obligation to check at both AstroPay and Beyonic. Infact, had the Airtel Money deposit option been not shown at their deposit options, I wouldn’t as well deposited using this option. I have been to Deriv chats and Whatsapp for one month now but they told me in the beginning is that the money is in process wait 15 days. Today they tell me their is no such deposit. Is mobile money option in their platform not secure?