Dépôt non crédité

Bonjour j’ai voulu faire un dépôt depuis le 22 Mars 2020 de 49 dollars de mon compte perfect vers mon compte binary j’ai suivi la procédure et j’ai validé les informations puis j’ai lancé et c’est à parti de là je suis allé revérifier si la transaction a été faite avec succès sur mon compte binary mais je n’ai pas vu les 49 dollars que j’ai transféré de mon compte perfect money vers mon compte binary mais quand je vais vérifier mon solde sur mon compte perfect money je ne retrouve plus les 49 dollars veuillez s’ils vous plaît m’aider à retrouver mes 49 dollars merci

Do you want to deposit

Hello I wanted to make a deposit since March 22, 2020 of 49 dollars from my perfect account to my binary account I followed the procedure and I validated the information then I launched and it is from there I went to recheck if the transaction was made successfully on my binary account but I did not see the 49 dollars that I transferred from my perfect money account to my binary account but when I go to check my balance on my account perfect money I can’t find the 49 dollars anymore, please help me find my 49 dollars thank you

Envoyé par myMail pour iOS

Hello I wanted to make a deposit since March 22, 2021 of 49 dollars from my perfect account to my binary account I followed the procedure and I validated the information then I launched and it is from there I went to recheck if the transaction was made successfully on my binary account but I did not see the 49 dollars that I transferred from my perfect money account to my binary account but when I go to check my balance on my account perfect money I can’t find the 49 dollars anymore, please help me find my 49 dollars thank you

Please regarding the read 2021 instead of 2020. Thank you