Got scammed on Dp2p

Around 1am a guy with the Dp2p nick name Peacefully, and real name Is Ene Anthony pickup my order $85 at exchange rate of N720/usd and send a fake alert and dropped a payment screenshot for me on WhatsApp, it was a tired moment for me and feel lazy to stay woke till the confirmation come in to my bank, couple with him pleading that his account is almost blown that he needs to add the money to hold the trade and that has made payments with proof of payment dropped for me. So to cut the long story short i release the funds till this moment of writing thing message the money hasn’t dropped in my bank account. And this guy has stopped picking my calls and replying my chats. Submitted a ticket to deriv, deriv did not respond to me.

Dear @buscarl-acinary-2 , thank you for joining the community! We regret to note this. Our Customer Support is available 24/7, kindly reach out to us via LiveChat, for better assistance and protection of your account’s data. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Online trading with Deriv | Simple. Flexible. Reliable.

I was scammed on p2p I didn’t receive the payment and now my funds are under dispute. How can I restore

Hi @atropal-aerials-2 , we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for allowing us to investigate your feedback further. We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been resolved in your favor. If you encounter any further problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via LiveChat or WhatsApp. Thank you for your understanding!

i has also been scammed